Hear all about Kayla and Jenna’s trip to Disney World with 15 family members.
I also have a couple of quick tips to help you maximize your FastPasses.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Kayla’s touring plans (PDF)
- Jenna’s touring plans (PDF)
- Pop Century
- Disney Dining Plan credit analysis
- Tinker Bell gifts
- Resort Airline Check-In
- Rider Switch
- Be Our Guest Restaurant tips
- Stroller rental info
- Flag ceremony at Magic Kingdom
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Brittany:
“1.) When making FastPasses during the summer, make sure to put your outdoor attractions early or super late in the day due to thunderstorms. We had our slinky dog cancelled twice because it was midday. We got to ride it but had to stay way longer until it reopened.
2.) If you only hold one FastPass (first two were used or you’ve begun booking extra after your first three) and it becomes multiple experience due to closure, the system will allow you to book another. “
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- More Than 350 New Disney Vacation Club Cabins Will Replace Existing Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! Opens In June At Animal Kingdom
- Disney Dining Plan returns January 2024 (plus park reservations ending for date-based tickets)
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- Minnie Van Service to Orlando International Airport Is Resuming For Club Level Guests
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023
Saturday 18th of August 2018
Interesting to hear the different perspectives. I appreciate the realness when things did not go just exactly as planned too. Planning is key, but so is flexibility I guess lol
Wednesday 1st of August 2018
So helpful to know about the older kids and strollers! Our boys will be 6 & 7.5, and I was thinking strollers may still be a good idea. Definitely will do this!
Tuesday 31st of July 2018
In the show it was mentioned Goofy being at the Disney Jr. Breakfast at Hollywood in Vine. This was a change made in May 2018. He replaced Handy Mandy and should be in his Roadster Racer outfit.