These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
- Magical Express
- Disney Dining Plan
- Guide to Galaxy’s Edge
- Coronado Springs Facebook Group
Quick tip of the day
From Michael D…
“When we are staying at any of the Crescent Lake Resorts (Yacht, Beach, Boardwalk or Swan & Dolphin), we will hop on any of these resort buses when leaving any of the parks at the end of our day.
The terminals are usually next to each other at each park, and the resorts are connected by a path around the lake.
This has increased our chances of grabbing a quick bus and has really cut down on getting back to our room at the end of a long day.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Reopening Dates Announced For Port Orleans Resorts, All-Star Music & Sports
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- 2022 Spring & Early Summer Disney World Resort Hotel Offers Now Available
- 2021 Disney World Holiday Room Offers Now Available For Select Guests
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents