These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- WDW Prep on YouTube
- Thoughts on Burudika cuts from Ken at Mousehacking
- Thoughts on Muppets cuts from Tom at Disney Tourist Blog
- Thoughts on the economics of entertainment cuts from @krismeetsworld on Twitter
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique pics with my daughter
- Email for feedback: [email protected]
Quick tip of the day
Be Our Guest Restaurant allows pre-ordering for breakfast and lunch, but recently that hasn’t always been honored.
To prepare, be sure to pre-order 2-30 days ahead, alert the Cast Member when you arrive that you’ve pre-ordered, and be prepared to not have a separate pre-order line if they aren’t using it when you’re there.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Minnie Van Service to Orlando International Airport Is Resuming For Club Level Guests
- More Than 350 New Disney Vacation Club Cabins Will Replace Existing Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- Disneyland After Dark Events Return in 2023 With a New Princess Theme
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- New Disney+ Subscriber Offer Announced For Disney Cruise Line
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023
Tuesday 24th of September 2019
Sad to hear about the Muppets Show. I love how you sometimes talk about memorable moments that often aren't planned and to make sure we leave room in the itinerary for them. The Muppet Show was one for us! Our family had decided to take a popcorn break. We parked the stroller and sat along the benches of a flower bed in Liberty Square with our popcorn buckets. Suddenly we heard music! Out popped the Muppets from the building right across the way and we got a personal show with the most perfect view! We had no idea that we had timed it so perfectly. It was a truly special Disney moment. Hope they bring it back soon. What an exciting weekend for you, Shannon! Happy Wedding to your daughter!
Friday 20th of September 2019
I love your podcast and website! I especially enjoyed episode 226. Well said on all counts. Congratulations on your daughter's wedding. My daughter married 12 years ago, so I can identify. The years really do go by quickly! We took our kids to Disneyland in 1990 when my daughter was 4 and my son was turning 2. They have been Disney fans ever since. My wife and I cherish all the memories we made on our many trips to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, as well as on Disney cruises. Now we have 7 beautiful grandkids (4 boys and 3 girls) who all love all-things Disney. And, yes, we are doing the pirate/princess stuff all over again!