These are notes from this episode. There's much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- WDW Prep on YouTube
- Thoughts on Burudika cuts from Ken at Mousehacking
- Thoughts on Muppets cuts from Tom at Disney Tourist Blog
- Thoughts on the economics of entertainment cuts from @krismeetsworld on Twitter
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique pics with my daughter
- Email for feedback: email@example.com
Quick tip of the day
Be Our Guest Restaurant allows pre-ordering for breakfast and lunch, but recently that hasn't always been honored.
To prepare, be sure to pre-order 2-30 days ahead, alert the Cast Member when you arrive that you've pre-ordered, and be prepared to not have a separate pre-order line if they aren't using it when you're there.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you're used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher