These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
From Frances C.:
“I’m a single mom who loves Disney World but my family only get to visit once a year cause that’s about how long it takes to budget and pay on a trip. I use a packing list (modified from your ultimate packing list) to pick up various items throughout the year and store them in a designated Disney bin.
Picking up an extra box of ziploc bags, toothbrushes or hand sanitizer when doing my normal shopping or buying a new misting fan, water bottles or portable chargers when I find them on sale saves me time and money so I’m not scrambling when it’s time to really pack for my trip.
After my trip, I return the items we can reuse back to the bin and slowly pick up items here and there to replenish what we need from the list for our next trip.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New ‘Shop In Store’ Feature Being Tested In My Disney Experience
- Package Pickup Returning To Walt Disney World Parks For Limited Time
- New BoardWalk Ice Cream Location Is Opening In Place Of Ample Hills
- Disney Park Pass System Extended Through Early January 2023
- Disney MagicMobile Is Now Available For Select Disney World Guests
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021