If you’re traveling to Walt Disney World with other people, you might want to have your room located near them.
Here’s how to do that.
Steps for getting rooms together
- Book your individual rooms
- Call Disney (or have your travel agent call) and request a “travel with” number which will link your individual reservations together
- Submit room requests for all rooms that are the same or very similar
- When room assignors are ready to assign rooms a few days beforehand, they’ll usually assign those with “travel with” numbers first which makes it more likely you’ll not only be close together, but also more likely to get your room requests
More info on traveling with groups
There are several unique aspects to traveling with other people. Be sure to check out other content to help as you plan.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Maximizing the Disney Dining Plan in 2024 – PREP 397 - February 20, 2024
- Best snacks on the Disney Dining Plan (most expensive by park) - February 19, 2024
- 12-year-old Annabel’s big family Universal/Disney World trip – PREP 396 - February 13, 2024