Now that we're officially into the holiday season, it's time for some music to get us all in the mood for decorating the tree, baking cookies, and wrapping gifts. I have lots of songs for you that are played in the parks during various shows that should help get you in the spirit.
I also have a quick tip that should be helpful if you're looking for some creative holiday ideas this year.
These are notes from this episode. There's much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
In this article
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
- Holiday Wishes (Link to purchase)
- Down the Stairway of Stars by Liberty Voices (Link to purchase)
- Christmas/Sarajevo 12/24 by TSO (Link to purchase - Amazon Prime customers can stream for free)
- Jingle Bells by Barbra Streisand (Link to purchase)
- A Mad Russian's Christmas by TSO (Link to purchase - Amazon Prime customers can stream for free)
- Felix Navidad by Jose Feliciano (Link to purchase)
- Here Comes Santa Claus by Elvis Presley (Link to purchase)
- Pops Christmas Party - Parade of the Wooden Soldiers (Link to purchase)
- Nuttin' for Christmas by Plain White T's (Link to purchase)
- Christmas is Starting Now by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (Link to purchase)
- Winter Wonderland (Link to purchase)
- Frozen Medley (Watch the video here)
Quick tip of the day
Get holiday ideas from WDW Prep Pinterest boards.
Elf on the Shelf ideas
Follow Shannon, WDW Prep School's board Elf on the Shelf Disney ideas on Pinterest.
Disney-related stocking stuffer ideas
Follow Shannon, WDW Prep School's board Disney stocking stuffers on Pinterest.
Holiday arts and crafts
Follow Shannon, WDW Prep School's board Holiday ideas on Pinterest.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you're used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)