There are several special things you can be chosen for at Disney World like parades, shows and park openings.
Today, I’ve got an interview with somebody whose family has been chosen for all of those things. She shares her experiences and tips on getting picked for these special things that can bring a little extra magic to your trip.
I also have a quick tip that will let you know a shortcut to exiting one of the nighttime shows.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Interview with Jody Williams
Jody has a blog at https://toddjodybrent.blogspot.com where she details the various experiences they’ve been chosen for.
In this episode, she discussed being part of the Animal Kingdom parade, opening 3 of the parks and being part of the Indiana Jones show at Hollywood Studios.
Jody also shared some of her tips for increasing your odds of being chosen which include wearing matching shirts, being willing to say yes to what Cast Member’s ask (and without hesitation), arriving early and sometimes just a stroke of luck.
Here’s a video showing the Cast Member named Barbara who Jody mentioned. She makes me happy to watch.
Quick tip of the day
When you enter the theater for the Fantasmic! show at Hollywood Studios, you come in from the top left part of the theater. When you exit, go out the top right of the theater which will take you right to the front of the park.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Have you been picked for something special at Disney World? Or are you hoping to be chosen? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns
- Disney Reveals The Final Jungle Cruise Scene Still Has Ties To Trader Sam
- Drawn to Life Will Debut In November 2021 At Disney Springs
- Water Taxi Transportation Resumes Service At Polynesian
- Disney Shares More Jungle Cruise Updates & The Addition Of Alberta Falls
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021