Hear all about Erin’s recent trip to Disney World that included traveling with little ones, staying at Pop Century, a visit to Blizzard Beach and more.
I also have a quick tip to share about a freebie you can get before your trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Amelia:
“I just wanted to send over a potential quick tip for your podcast. While planning my trip, I came across the Build Your Disney Family website. It allows you to create a sticker decal with stick figures of each of your family members. You can download the decal to share online and also order a print by mail for free. I imagine it could be a fun part of preparation for families or useful for a countdown calendar. Here’s the site: https://www.picturethemagic.com/free-disney-decal/
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Disney KiteTails at Animal Kingdom Is Ending For Good
- Minnie Van Service to Orlando International Airport Is Resuming For Club Level Guests
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland