Hear all about Alisha’s recent trip to Disney World that included a runDisney race, staying at Pop Century, the Star Wars Dessert Party, and more.
I also have a quick tip to share in case you get stuck in a line and need to use the restroom.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed by Natalie:
“Quick tip for the Flight of Passage line – We got in the 120 min line with lots of signs saying no restrooms and you must remain with your party etc. An hour into our wait, my 8 year old decided she needed to use the restroom immediately. We were worried we wouldn’t be allowed back in line, but she had to go. If you notify a Cast Member when leaving, they will give you a FastPass to get back in lime and wait for your party at a designated area.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New ‘Shop In Store’ Feature Being Tested In My Disney Experience
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
- runDisney Announces ‘Lion King’ Theme For 2021 Summer Virtual Series
- runDisney Returning To Disney World With In-Person Races Starting Fall 2021
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure Will Use A Virtual Queue
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021