Hear all about Rachel’s recent trip to Disney World that included both Universal and Disney, staying Club Level, taking a tour, and an unexpected ending to her trip.
I also have a quick tip to make sure you’re being considerate of other travelers during your trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Brittani:
“While in Mickey’s PhilarMagic on my last trip, I heard the lady behind me tell whoever she was traveling with that she wished I’d take my Minnie ears off. I immediately turned around and apologized and took them off, because I didn’t want them to be in her way, but I had totally forgot that I even had them on! The lady was embarrassed that I heard her complaining and apologized, but I was happy that I heard her because I didn’t want my ears to get in her way. The rest of the trip, I realized how the wearing of Minnie ears could definitely get in the way of those behind you and I tried to remember to take them off whenever we were in theater-type seating. Be thoughtful and remove your mouse ears.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Is Phasing Out Temperature Screenings Starting In May
- Disney MagicMobile Is Now Available For Select Disney World Guests
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
- Festival Of The Lion King Will Officially Debut On May 15 At Animal Kingdom
- Mickey and Friends World Tour Cavalcade Is Ending At Epcot
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021