Who’s ready for some more information about the 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival?
You are?! Great, because, listen up!
This year’s festival will have a total of 29 Global Marketplaces (aka food booths), with 1 that is completely brand new and 5 not opening until August 15. [insert sad face]
Per usual, there are also 4 additional locations, meaning more food and drinks to try!
At this time, menus have not been released. Until then, here’s a complete list of booths.
2022 Food & Wine Booths
- The Alps: Alpine cuisine, like warm Raclette Swiss cheese served with a baguette.
- Australia: Sample popular Australian food and wine.
- Appleseed Orchard: Apple creations, like an apple tart or apple cider.
- Belgium: Fuffy Belgian waffles and Belgian beer.
- Brazil: South American cuisine and culture.
- Brew-Wing at the Odyssey – Opening August 15: Flavorful chicken wings, beers, and ciders.
- Canada: Dishes and beverages from the Great White North.
- Coastal Eats (previously Lobster Landing) – Opening August 15: Seafood dishes that pair beautifully with cold beer, wine, and cocktails.
- China: Popular Chinese plates, bubble tea, draft beer, and cocktails.
- Earth Eats hosted by Impossible: Plant-based fare featuring Impossible foods, as well as wine or a refreshing cocktail.
- Flavors from Fire: Dishes inspired by campfire-cooked summertime favorites.
- France: Classic cuisine of France, along with assorted wines or a slushy cocktail.
- The Fry Basket – NEW!: Crispy French fries or yucca fries, seasoned to perfection.
- Germany: A range of Bavarian bites and beverages.
- Greece: Traditional Greek dishes, like spanakopita or a gyro.
- Hawaiʻi – Opening August 15: Tropical flavors and island favorites both savory and sweet.
- Hops & Barley: All-American craft beer, wines, and the hottest tastes from coast to coast.
- India: Indian cuisine, like samosas and chicken tikka masala.
- Ireland: Irish sausage and seafood pie. which pair wonderfully with Irish ale and mead honey wine.
- Italy: Some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Japan: Delish dishes and lively libations from Japan.
- Kenya: Traditional Kenyan food and beer.
- Mac & Eats – Opening August 15: Macaroni-and-cheese combos.
- Mexico: Tacos, tostadas, Mexican craft beer, and margaritas.
- The Noodle Exchange – Opening August 15: Flavors of the Far East served up in noodle dishes.
- Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE: Sample sweet treats and sip on sparkling mimosas.
- Spain: Flavorful Spanish foods, like paella and charcuterie, along with beer and wine.
- The Swanky Saucy Swine: Pork dishes that pair well with wine and cocktails.
- Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina: Traditional Moroccan cuisine, like grilled kebabs and a falafel pita.
2022 Additional Food & Wine Locations
- Funnel Cake: Serving a specialty funnel cake.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (all 4 in-park locations): Serving a different specialty beverage at each location.
- Refreshment Port Hosted by Boursin: Serving Canadian-inspired comfort food.
- Refreshment Outpost: Serving spicy githeri, a traditional Kenyan dish.
2022 Eat to the Beat Concert Series (and dining packages)
- Baha Men: July 14 and 15
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy: July 16 to 18
- TBD: July 22 and 23
- TBD: July 24 and 25
- Taylor Dayne: July 29 and 30
- Tiffany: July 31 and August 1
- Joey Fatone & Friends: August 5 to 8
- The Devon Allman Project: August 12 and 13
- Christopher Cross: August 14 and 15
- Journey Former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri: August 19 and 20
- Air Supply: August 21 and 22
- TBD: August 26 and 27
- TBD: August 28 and 29
- Southern Avenue: September 2 and 3
- Kris Allen & David Cook: September 4 and 5
- Hoobastank – NEW!: September 9 and 10
- TBD: September 11 and 12
- Los Amigos Invisibles – NEW!: September 16 and 17
- TBD: September 18 and 19
- BBMAK: September 23 and 24
- TBD: September 25 and 26
- Stokley – NEW!: September 30 and October 1
- Shelia E.: October 2 and 3
- Mark Wills: October 7 and 8
- 38 Special: October 9 and 10
- TBD: October 14 and 15
- TBD: October 16 and 17
- TBD: October 21 and 22
- Billy Ocean: October 23 and 24
- Hanson: October 28 to 31
- Boyz II Men: November 4 to 7
- TBD: November 11 and 12
- TBD: November 13 and 14
Beginning May 24, you can also begin making reservations for an Eat to the Beat Dining Package, which will be available Fridays through Mondays.
Be sure to also keep track of our complete guide to the 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival, where we list everything you need to know!
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- Tickets On Sale For 2022 Swan & Dolphin Food & Wine Classic
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022
- 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here