Hate that nagging feeling that you’re forgetting something on your trips? I do too. That’s why I put together this huge packing list to help you remember lots of items that you might otherwise forget.
THIS LIST IS NOT INTENDED TO IMPLY YOU SHOULD BRING EVERYTHING ON IT.
You shouldn’t (though one reader’s mother did that once!). This is just an all-inclusive list to help jog your memory.
Now, let’s take a look…
Please pin it, save it, print it. Whatever you like. I hope you find it helpful.
(Downloadable Word, PDF and Google Docs versions are at the bottom of this page)
Download the files
- Download Word version of the Ultimate Packing List
- Download PDF version of the Ultimate Packing List
- Get the Google Docs version of the Ultimate Packing List
Sources for some of the items on the list
- Don’t want to pack baby gear? Check out my stroller comparison post which also lists vendors who rent lots of baby equipment.
- Not interested in packing groceries? Read my list of 8 ways to get groceries.
- For an external battery charger, I recommend the iTrent battery charger.
- For Mousekeeping envelopes, you could use regular envelopes or you could print one of my custom-designed options.
Thoughts or questions on this ginormous packing list? Tell us about it in the comments.