Dole Whips (essentially soft serve pineapple ice cream) are a big favorite of Disney World fans, and you can find them in a few places at Disney World.
FYI: if you happen to be on the Disney Dining Plan, Dole Whip treats are a fantastic use of a snack credit.
The most popular spot to get a Dole Whip is at Aloha Isle in Magic Kingdom. Because it’s the most popular spot for the most popular snack, lines can get long.
That’s why we highly recommend using mobile ordering in the My Disney Experience app to pre-order so you can skip the regular line when you get there.
Here’s how that process works.
Here are other places you can find Dole Whips (sometimes just called “pineapple soft serve”) at Disney World:
- Tamu Tamu at Animal Kingdom
- Marketplace Snacks in Disney Springs
- Pineapple Lanai at Polynesian Resort
- The Drop Off pool bar at Art of Animation Resort
- Everything Pop food court at Pop Century
- Epcot festival kitchens, such as the Pineapple Promenade during Flower and Garden Festival
- Festival Of The Lion King Will Officially Debut On May 15 At Animal Kingdom
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Jungle Cruise Will Be Revamped At Both Walt Disney World & Disneyland
- New BoardWalk Ice Cream Location Is Opening In Place Of Ample Hills
- How much does it cost to go to Disney World? (including example trips) - July 8, 2021
- Disneyland vs Disney World: Which One Should You Visit? - June 24, 2021
- Fireworks are back! Here’s what’s still closed. - June 18, 2021