Valet parking has been temporarily unavailable since Walt Disney World first reopened in July 2020 following its brief closure due to the ongoing pandemic.
Well, as stated on the official WDW website, “Valet service will be reintroduced to hotels over the coming months.”
Here are the dates valet parking is set to become available, per WDWMagic.com:
- May 1: Grand Floridian
- May 2: Contemporary and Riviera Resort
- May 16: Yacht Club and BoardWalk
- May 30: Coronado Springs, Beach Club, and Kidani Village
- June 7: Wilderness Lodge
Keep in mind that valet parking costs $33 per night (tax included) and that valet service is available for guests with guests with disabilities who may require parking assistance. A valid disability parking permit is required.
If you need more information on other available services for guests with disabilities, you can contact Disability Services at (407) 560-2547 or email [email protected].
Self-parking is also available at all Disney World Resort hotels. Standard overnight parking for registered guests does cost extra. The hotel parking fee is applied to hotel folios upon check-out.
The price is as follows (tax included) for registered hotel guests:
- Value Resorts: $15 per night
- Moderate Resorts: $20 per night
- Deluxe and Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per night
- Campsites at Fort Wilderness: Complimentary; each campsite provides parking space for one motorized vehicle
As for day guests, complimentary standard self-parking is available while enjoying select dining, shopping, entertainment, and recreation experiences.
- Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Suites Are Now Available To Book
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents