These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
How you can help
Follow on social media
Leave me a message
Please use the SpeakPipe link below to say your first name, location, and leave us a message.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Reopening info
- Relaxation Stations (including maps and comparison chart)
- 13 ways Disney World planning has changed
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney MagicMobile Is Now Available For Select Disney World Guests
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- 2022 Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Now Available To Book
- Disney World Guests Aren’t Required To Wear Masks Outdoors Starting May 15
- Disney World Is Removing Mask Requirements For Outdoor Rides & More