A new reader named Judy just recently won a Disney World trip and wasn’t sure where to begin so we had a chat to help her work through the planning.
I also have a quick tip with information on figuring out which restaurants you can expect to be on the Disney Dining Plan in the future.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Here are some things discussed in this episode:
- Disney Podcast Awards winners
- WDW Prep Rooms Invite – download the Rooms app for iOS, take a screenshot of the image below, then open the Rooms app. You should automatically have the WDW Prep room in your list but if you don’t, select “Use Invite” and find the screenshot on your camera roll
- Fake Disney World Facebook sweepstakes information
- Information on maximizing Disney Dining Plan credits
- Monthly dashboards which contain park hours and best/worst parks by day
- Ebook information
- Pin trading guide
- My favorite dining search tool
Quick tip of the day
If you’re using the Disney World site to search for restaurants on the Disney Dining Plan for the following year and seeing that many aren’t included, you should know that it takes awhile for the full list to appear as restaurants renew their contracts at the end of each year.
Instead, select the current year as you search since the list usually stays the same from year to year.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)