I just returned from a Disney World trip full of bucket list items and each night, I recorded audio recapping the day. Today, I have all of those clips included in my trip report.
I also have a quick tip with a way to access your My Disney Experience info regardless of whether or not you have an internet connection.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Bucket list trip items
In this episode, I discuss our first stay at The Dolphin, dinner at the Chef’s Table, my thoughts on the Wild Africa Trek and what I’d do differently at Party for the Senses.
Quick tip of the day
Take a screenshot of the reservations in your My Disney Experience app so that if you don’t have an internet connection or the app is having trouble opening, you can access the info from your camera roll.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- Select Individual Lightning Lane Attractions Moving To Genie+ At Disney World For Limited Time
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Keys to the Kingdom & Other Disney World Tours Returning In 2022
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Kat from Australia is Back with Exciting News– PREP 332 - November 22, 2022
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Strategy– PREP 331 - November 15, 2022
- Anniversary & First Trip to WDW – PREP 330 - November 8, 2022