I just returned from a Disney World trip full of bucket list items and each night, I recorded audio recapping the day. Today, I have all of those clips included in my trip report.
I also have a quick tip with a way to access your My Disney Experience info regardless of whether or not you have an internet connection.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Bucket list trip items
In this episode, I discuss our first stay at The Dolphin, dinner at the Chef’s Table, my thoughts on the Wild Africa Trek and what I’d do differently at Party for the Senses.
Quick tip of the day
Take a screenshot of the reservations in your My Disney Experience app so that if you don’t have an internet connection or the app is having trouble opening, you can access the info from your camera roll.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- New ‘Shop In Store’ Feature Being Tested In My Disney Experience
- Disney Park Pass System Extended Through Early January 2023
- Steakhouse 71 Opens October 1 At Contemporary, Menus Released
- Disney Park Pass System Extended Through January 2022
- Wolfgang Puck Express At Disney Springs Has Permanently Closed
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021