Hear all about Rachel T.’s quick trip to Disney World with her dad where they did 4 parks in 1 day.
I also have a quick tip about the dining plan and travel insurance.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Emily F.:
“Just listened to your Rachel Trip Report and she mentioned filing claims with her trip report. One reason we always do the dining plan is because that is also covered by trip insurance as a pre-paid portion of your trip. Last time we were there, I got sick and we ended up with several unused credits. We prorated out the cost of the unused credits and were reimbursed by our trip insurance.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Minnie Vans Returning To Disney World In Summer 2022
- Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! Opens In June At Animal Kingdom
- Sailing Concierge on the Disney Wish– PREP 348 - March 14, 2023
- Flower and Garden Festival 2023 – PREP 347 - March 7, 2023
- Traveling on the Spectrum – PREP 346 - February 28, 2023
Friday 20th of July 2018
4 parks in one day now seems totally doable! Love the idea and I enjoy the 4 pics. Really Loving trip reports! I feel like a trip report junkie- can't get enough.
Wednesday 18th of July 2018
Love listening to all of the trip reports!