Karen Alpert, aka Baby Sideburns, recently went to Orlando with her family. Hear all about their Spirit Airlines flight and their time at Disney World and Universal.
I also have a quick tip about saving money on flights.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Angela R.:
“I am in the process of planning our second WDW trip. When traveling to WDW (and most places) our family prefers to fly Southwest for a variety of reasons. I have found that we can have a significant cost savings if we book our airfare the day Southwest airlines releases the schedule that includes our travel dates. This time we are flying 5 of us for a little over $900.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New 2022 Disneyland Summer Ticket Offer Now Available For California Residents
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- Disney Dining Plan returns January 2024 (plus park reservations ending for date-based tickets)
- Minnie Van Service to Orlando International Airport Is Resuming For Club Level Guests
- After Hours Coming to Epcot, H20 Glow Returning to Typhoon Lagoon
- Summer Travel Tips– PREP 359 - May 30, 2023
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023