These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Resort recreation options – check the recreation schedule when you get to your resort, but options can include scavenger hunts, making smores, decorating cookies, and resort tours
- Scavenger hunts in the parks – Wilderness Explorers at Animal Kingdom, or Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Magic Kingdom After Hours
- Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland
- Makeovers such as Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Pirates League, or Character Couture
- Highway in the Sky Dine Around
- Tony’s Town Square parties – Halloween party and Christmas party
Quick tip of the day
Quick tip from Shannon G.:
“In preparation for my trip to WDW, I was checking into TSA pre check and found out many credit cards & loyalty programs will reimburse you for some or all of the application fee!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Maximizing the Disney Dining Plan in 2024 – PREP 397 - February 20, 2024
- Best snacks on the Disney Dining Plan (most expensive by park) - February 19, 2024
- 12-year-old Annabel’s big family Universal/Disney World trip – PREP 396 - February 13, 2024