These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Resort recreation options – check the recreation schedule when you get to your resort, but options can include scavenger hunts, making smores, decorating cookies, and resort tours
- Scavenger hunts in the parks – Wilderness Explorers at Animal Kingdom, or Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
- Magic Kingdom After Hours
- Early Morning Magic – Fantasyland
- Makeovers such as Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Pirates League, or Character Couture
- Highway in the Sky Dine Around
- Tony’s Town Square parties – Halloween party and Christmas party
Quick tip of the day
Quick tip from Shannon G.:
“In preparation for my trip to WDW, I was checking into TSA pre check and found out many credit cards & loyalty programs will reimburse you for some or all of the application fee!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Yachtsman Steakhouse & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Announces Reopening Dates For Club Level Lounges
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th
- Parking Trams Returning To Disney World, Starting With Magic Kingdom