Hear daily updates from my May 2017 trip that included the opening of Pandora – World of Avatar, Happily Ever After fireworks at Magic Kingdom, the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, Music of Pixar Live at Hollywood Studios, and more.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links related to this podcast
- Thoughts on flying Spirit Air
- Music of Pixar Live video posted on Facebook
- Ft. Wilderness photo tour
- Why the Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party makes sense
- Express Transportation overview
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Happily Ever After Returns to Magic Kingdom In April 2023
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios in November 2022
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- Disneyland After Dark Events Return in 2023 With a New Princess Theme
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023
Wednesday 21st of June 2017
Thanks for sharing! I'm sure it's tiring to be on a trip and constantly have to "remember and report" back to us every detail, but I absolutely love listening to your podcasts and learning all that I can about the most magical place on earth!! All you're work is so appreciated!! Thanks again!
Monday 19th of June 2017
Thanks for the report. I wanted to ask with respect to the middle seats on Flight of Passage. Are you able to request one of the middle seats at boarding or is it the luck of the draw? We want to ride it but I'm a little worried about my kids who tend to be motion sick on certain rides (like Star Tours). Thanks!