Hear daily updates from my May 2017 trip that included the opening of Pandora – World of Avatar, Happily Ever After fireworks at Magic Kingdom, the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, Music of Pixar Live at Hollywood Studios, and more.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links related to this podcast
- Thoughts on flying Spirit Air
- Music of Pixar Live video posted on Facebook
- Ft. Wilderness photo tour
- Why the Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party makes sense
- Express Transportation overview
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Fantasmic Returns to Hollywood Studios in November 2022
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- Disneyland Magic Key Renewals Open August 18, But No New Sales Yet
- Kat from Australia is Back with Exciting News– PREP 332 - November 22, 2022
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Strategy– PREP 331 - November 15, 2022
- Anniversary & First Trip to WDW – PREP 330 - November 8, 2022