Hear daily updates from my May 2017 trip that included the opening of Pandora – World of Avatar, Happily Ever After fireworks at Magic Kingdom, the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al Forno, Music of Pixar Live at Hollywood Studios, and more.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links related to this podcast
- Thoughts on flying Spirit Air
- Music of Pixar Live video posted on Facebook
- Ft. Wilderness photo tour
- Why the Happily Ever After Fireworks Dessert Party makes sense
- Express Transportation overview
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra Announces Their Final Performance
- The New ‘Soul of Jazz: An American Adventure’ Exhibit Opens At Epcot
- Walt Disney World Reveals 2021 Celebrations For Black History Month
- Mira Joins Hollywood Studios’ Disney Junior Motorcade This Weekend Only
- Voices Of Liberty Will Perform At Festival Of The Arts In 2021