Hear all about my June 2018 trip that included staying Club Level at the Yacht Club, attending Disney After Hours, and visiting the new Toy Story Land.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant Finally Opening In 2022 At Toy Story Land
- New Disney Vacation Club Villas Replacing Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show At Polynesian
- Keys to the Kingdom & Other Disney World Tours Returning In 2022
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! Opens In June At Animal Kingdom