Lydia’s husband wasn’t looking forward to their first family Disney World trip, and now they’re considering becoming Disney Vacation Club owners. Hear about that in today’s trip report podcast.
I also have a quick tip on catching a special performance at Magic Kingdom.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Skilled at audio production? I’m looking for a new intro and outro for the podcast. Email your idea to me at [email protected] If chosen, I’ll send you a $100 Disney gift card.
Info mentioned in today’s podcast
- Fishing trip info
- How to use Rider Switch
- Pre-park opening changes at Magic Kingdom
- Tinker Bell gifts
- Best viewing spots for nighttime shows
- Disney Vacation Club info
- How to thank a Cast Member
- Audio clip: how Lydia’s daughter got a card signed by princesses (don’t listen with kids who might have the magic ruined)
Quick tip of the day
Deanne emailed to say that if you’re at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at 11:15 a.m., you can catch the Dapper Dans singing Bella Notte from Lady and the Tramp.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Walt Disney World Vacation Packages Can Be Booked Through End Of 2021
- Another Update Announced For The Rise Of The Resistance Virtual Queue
- Dining & More Announced To Reopen Alongside Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Animal Kingdom Adds Capture Your Moment Sessions Starting May 17