These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
From Sandra H…
When taking a Lyft after Illuminations at Epcot, go out the back entrance of the park (International Gateway) and catch a ride from Disney’s Beach Club Resort instead using the front entrance of the park. The front of Epcot at the end of the night is considered “Primetime” and costs a little extra when riding with Lyft, whereas Beach Club is not. Depending on where you were watching Illuminations, this might save you some steps too!
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Blizzard Beach Set To Reopen At Walt Disney World In March 2021
- Water Taxi Transportation Resumes Service At Polynesian
- Reopening Dates Set For Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, & All-Star Movies