If you have a problem with your resort room, your first inclination might be to call from your room down to the front desk.
After all, they have a handy button right there on your phone that says “Front Desk” (I’m assuming. I can’t remember the actual phrase but you know what I mean).
BUT while that is the most convenient, it isn’t likely to get you help the fastest.
You see, when you “call the front desk” from your resort room, you aren’t actually calling YOUR front desk.
You’re really calling a switchboard for ALL the resorts.
And with over 30,000 resort rooms (and growing) it can take a little while for your problem to get filtered down to the people that can help you the quickest.
SO – whenever possible, if you have any problems or issues with your resort room you should head to the front desk and speak to somebody in person.
This isn’t always the most convenient, but it can help expedite the solution!
- New Early 2023 Disney World Resort Hotel Discount Available For Passholders
- New Disney World Resort Offer Available For Disney Visa Cardmembers
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- 2022 Disney+ Subscriber Holiday Offer Announced For Walt Disney World Resort
- Early 2023 Disney World Offers For Florida Residents & Disney Visa Cardmembers, Plus Chance to Save Up to $400
- Rope Drop at Disney World: How this one tip can make (or break) your day - January 31, 2023
- 10 things most Disney World first-timers don’t know - January 30, 2023
- 7 mistakes we’ve made when planning Disney World trips - January 27, 2023