These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- August crowd calendar
- September crowd calendar
- October crowd calendar
- November crowd calendar
- December crowd calendar
- Extra, Extra Magic Hours taking place most days August 29-November 2
- All about Disney World promotions/offers
- Bounceback offer – dial x8844 from your Disney World resort room
- Captain Hook’s Pirate Crew
Quick tip of the day
From Sybil D…
“We were originally planning to do Bibibidi Bobbidi Boutique at the beginning of our April trip so my daughter could soak up a several days of being a real princess. We later decided to do it our last full day because she absolutely loves swimming and I didn’t want her makeover to cut down on her pool time. We were so glad we did that because we swam every day! And the Cinderella bun was a good souvenir home! She kept it up for FIVE days!”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Set To Finally Reopen In March 2022
- New Disney World Resort Offer Available For Disney Visa Cardmembers
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian
- Kat from Australia is Back with Exciting News– PREP 332 - November 22, 2022
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Strategy– PREP 331 - November 15, 2022
- Anniversary & First Trip to WDW – PREP 330 - November 8, 2022