These are notes from this episode. There's much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
In this article
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Global Entry might be worth it
- Some credit cards refund the amount
- If 1 person gets it, often the others in the travel group will get it as well. Kids 12 and under can go through line w/adult who has it.
- or to get to WDW
Stay in hotel with easiest commute
- Boardwalk hotels or Contemporary
- Pop Century otherwise
- Walk if you can
- Take Lyft/Minnie Van to cut down transport times
- Eat near where you’ll be
- Dine at good restaurants that aren’t the hardest reservations to get. The Wave, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Tutto Italia.
- To avoid being stuck to ADRs, make them last minute and/or eat Quick Service
- Get After Hours tickets to and if available
- With little ones, consider Early Morning Magic for and
- Don’t try to do everything, but pick a few top priorities
- Make good FastPass+ reservations and get more once the first 3 are used
Quick tip of the day
Via Sarah on Instagram:
When considering Park Hopping, look in the My Disney Experience app for the park with the most available FastPasses.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you're used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher