These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
- Global Entry might be worth it
- Some credit cards refund the amount
- If 1 person gets it, often the others in the travel group will get it as well. Kids 12 and under can go through line w/adult who has it.
- Use Lyft or private driver to get to WDW
Stay in hotel with easiest commute
- Boardwalk hotels or Contemporary
- Pop Century otherwise
- Walk if you can
- Take Lyft/Minnie Van to cut down transport times
- Eat near where you’ll be
- Dine at good restaurants that aren’t the hardest reservations to get. The Wave, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Tutto Italia.
- To avoid being stuck to ADRs, make them last minute and/or eat Quick Service
- Get After Hours tickets to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios if available
- With little ones, consider Early Morning Magic for Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios
- Don’t try to do everything, but pick a few top priorities
- Make good FastPass+ reservations and get more once the first 3 are used
- Use Resort Airline Check-In at resort
- Take Lyft or private driver to airport
Quick tip of the day
Via Sarah on Instagram:
When considering Park Hopping, look in the My Disney Experience app for the park with the most available FastPasses.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Minnie Van Service to Orlando International Airport Is Resuming For Club Level Guests
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- After Hours Coming to Epcot, H20 Glow Returning to Typhoon Lagoon
- Sailing Concierge on the Disney Wish– PREP 348 - March 14, 2023
- Flower and Garden Festival 2023 – PREP 347 - March 7, 2023
- Traveling on the Spectrum – PREP 346 - February 28, 2023