These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
How you can support Prep School Productions, Inc.
Quick tip of the day
Call the Front Desk at your resort and request that your room be cleaned before the time that you are returning for a break or a nap.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening
- Summer 2021 Disney World Hotel Offer For Passholders & Florida Residents
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- New 2021 Walt Disney World Room & Ticket Package Announced
- New Summer 2021 Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Now Available