These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
How you can support Prep School Productions, Inc.
Quick tip of the day
Call the Front Desk at your resort and request that your room be cleaned before the time that you are returning for a break or a nap.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- 2022 Disney+ Subscriber Holiday Offer Announced For Walt Disney World Resort
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- New Disney World Resort Offer Available For Disney Visa Cardmembers
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022
- Gideon’s Bakehouse Origin Story – PREP320 - August 30, 2022
- Is the 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party worth it? (Review & Strategy) - August 23, 2022