These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
How you can support Prep School Productions, Inc.
- Book with a Perfect Story Travel agent
- Use companies I recommend
- Become a WDW Prep Member
- Sign up to be a Patron
Quick tip of the day
Call the Front Desk at your resort and request that your room be cleaned before the time that you are returning for a break or a nap.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- More Than 350 New Disney Vacation Club Cabins Will Replace Existing Cabins at Fort Wilderness
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- 2022 Disney+ Subscriber Holiday Offer Announced For Walt Disney World Resort
- Early 2023 Disney World Offers For Florida Residents & Disney Visa Cardmembers, Plus Chance to Save Up to $400
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023
Friday 22nd of February 2019
I just recently subscribed to your podcasts. I listened to the How My Business Works episode today. It was so honest and fantastic! It combines my love for Disney with the fact that my husband and I just started our own business in construction. Loved it!
Thursday 21st of February 2019
Loved this episode and that you were willing to share the good, bad and ugly. Thank you!!!
Thursday 21st of February 2019
Thank you for sharing and I just love your honest approach. I’m so grateful for you and your TEAM; I would love to personally send my gratitude to each one, you all deserve a trophy and flowers and a parade and a trip to Disney. But instead I will have to buy some of the recommended products and become a member to support your hard work.
You had so much planning and working over the years and I pray you will continue to be blessed with the fruit of your labors.
When I was scanning through Disney podcast several years ago, I landed on yours because of your voice and how informative your podcast is. I really can tell how passionate you are about quality and integrity in your work. I look forward to listening to each one.
Wednesday 20th of February 2019
This was such a great and timely episode for me to listen to. I’ve been considering applying to be a Disney Vacation Planner, and the business development side of that venture is what had been mulling in my mind for the past month or so. This episode was chock full of great reflections and information to give me the nudge to hit ‘send’ on my application. Thanks, Shannon!