Today I have a first-timer trip report from Rebecca who just returned from her week-long October Disney World trip. Hear from her before and after her trip to see how it went.
I also have a quick tip regarding canceling reservations.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
Want to ask a non-Disney question to be included in an end-of-year podcast?
You can do either one (or both!) by downloading the SpeakPipe app or using your computer at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Quick tip of the day
You can cancel your on-site resort reservation without losing any dining or FastPass+ reservations. The only exception to that is if you booked a package and already made FastPass+ reservations; if you cancel in that case, you’ll lose your FP+ reservations.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th
- 2022 Disneyland Vacation Packages Are Now Available To Book
- BoardWalk Inn Will Finally Reopen In Early July 2021
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021