Calling all Walt Disney World Annual Passholders! Are you ready to do some shopping for products that are exclusively for Passholders?
If so, you better get ready for the new pop-up shop coming to Der Teddybar in the Germany pavilion at Epcot. The shop is only open for a limited time during the weekdays starting Oct. 14 through Nov. 17.
This means Passholders can only access the store Mondays through Fridays and from 11:30 a.m. to park close. You should also keep in mind that Der Teddybar’s dates and hours are subject to change.
Passholders will need both their AP card and a government-issued photo ID in order to be granted entry and at the time of purchase to receive any available discounts. Once inside, they’ll be to browse and purchase exclusive merchandise, new World Showcase products, and more.
Store capacity will be limited for health and safety reasons and entry isn’t guaranteed. Passholders, of course, need both valid theme park admission and a park reservation for Epcot to experience the pop-up shop.
Der Teddybar has been closed since Epcot reopened, but the shop is officially reopening its doors just for APs. As you enter the Germany pavilion, you’ll find the shop on the righthand side between Volkskunst and Sommerfest.
If you can’t make it to the parks, Passholders still have a chance to buy other currently available merchandise and save a good chunk of change. Through Oct. 29, APs can save 30% on select merchandise on shopDisney.com and at Disney Store locations.
Originally, the discount was only available through Oct. 11, but it was recently extended. Speaking of discounts, APs can also get 30% off select items at WDW through Oct. 29.
If you’re a Passholder, be sure to frequently check the Passholders Extra page for all of the latest deals and offers.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholder 2022 Holiday Room Discount Now Available
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns March 2022
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- 2022 Holiday Offer Available For Disneyland Resort Hotels - September 27, 2022
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023 - September 27, 2022