Disney World vets will be happy to know that just like at Disney World there are all kinds of ways to get to and around Disneyland.
But, although some transportation options in California are similar to Florida, they are definitely not identical.
But, with a little planning you’ll be navigating it all with ease.
To help you get started we have everything you need to know about getting to – and then getting around – the Disneyland Resort in California.
UPDATE: The information below may be impacted by current reopening procedures. Please visit our Disneyland reopening guide for the most up-to-date information.
Getting to the parks
Whether you are driving, flying, or taking a train, we have all the information you need to make the trip to Disneyland as easy as possible.
Here’s what you need to know about getting to Disneyland.
Getting around the Disneyland Resort
Once you arrive you’ll find that getting around the parks is quite easy.
Here’s everything you need to know about how to get around the Disneyland Resort.
Parking at Disneyland
If you plan on driving, you’ll need a place to park your car.
Parking at Disneyland isn’t free (there is a charge) but it is simple once you understand how it works.
Learn more about parking at Disneyland.
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- MagicBand+ Launching at Disneyland in Fall 2022