Disney World vets will be happy to know that just like at Disney World there are all kinds of ways to get to and around Disneyland.
But, although some transportation options in California are similar to Florida, they are definitely not identical.
But, with a little planning you’ll be navigating it all with ease.
To help you get started we have everything you need to know about getting to – and then getting around – the Disneyland Resort in California.
UPDATE: The information below may be impacted by current reopening procedures. Please visit our Disneyland reopening guide for the most up-to-date information.
Getting to the parks
Whether you are driving, flying, or taking a train, we have all the information you need to make the trip to Disneyland as easy as possible.
Getting around the Disneyland Resort
Once you arrive you’ll find that getting around the parks is quite easy.
Parking at Disneyland
If you plan on driving, you’ll need a place to park your car.
Parking at Disneyland isn’t free (there is a charge) but it is simple once you understand how it works.
- Disneyland Shares Details For Park Reservation System & Ticket Sales
- Disneyland Will Reopen To Out-Of-State Guests Beginning June 15
- Disneyland Confirms Rise of the Resistance Will Use Virtual Queue System
- Disneyland Releases Rise of the Resistance Virtual Queue Distribution Times
- Disneyland Announces More Reopening & Reservation Dates For Select Dining