Upon entering the World Showcase entrance plaza, you’ll see the Honey Bee-stro booth.
As stated in the name, the food and beverages served here are not only inspired by honey, but infused with it as well.
This turned out to be one of our top booths — and not just because the Spike the Bee sipper is beyond adorable.
While we weren’t fans of the Honey Peach-Freeze with Blueberry Vodka or the Honey Wine, every other food and drink item were standouts.
You could easily have a nice meal here if you didn’t want to run around to every booth.
Be sure to keep reading for our must-trys, photos, full reviews, and our ratings for Honey Bee-stro.
Location: Near Port of Entry
Nearby booths: Refreshment Port, The Honey Bee-stro, Pineapple Promenade, The Citrus Blossom
Nearby seating areas: Standing tables nearby, uncovered picnic tables along the walkway next to the booth
Not to miss: Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread, Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake, Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup
The Honey Bee-stro Menu
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||SPECIAL DIET||DISNEY DINING PLAN SNACK?|
|3.7/5||Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter||$5.00||GF||N/A|
|4.7/5||Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese||$6.00||N/A|
|4/5||Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses||$5.00||N/A|
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||MADE WITH ALCOHOL?|
|3.8/5||Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (limit 2 per guest)||$15.00||No|
|3.5/5||B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead, Ferndale MI||$5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.)||Yes|
|2.3/5||Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL (glass/bottle)||$6.00||Yes|
|1.5/5||Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka||$12.00||Yes|
When it comes to our reviews and ratings, we thought it would be helpful if you had a better understanding of our personal preferences (what we like and don’t like), along with if there are any dietary restrictions.
Here’s a breakdown of not only who is doing the reviews, but a little more information about what each of us likes and doesn’t like food and drink-wise.
- Likes: Almost everything
- Dislikes: Beers that taste “stinky,” anything too salty
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Strong flavors, anything made out of potatoes, white wines, all beers (especially stouts and wheat beers), doesn’t mind sweet (plain fruit is NOT a dessert. Ever.)
- Dislikes: Things that are too spicy, anything with a bone still in it, cocktails with too much whiskey or tequila (thanks to having too much fun in college), some red wines, most IPAs
- Dietary Restrictions: Shellfish allergy
Felicia (Content Manager)
- Likes: Mezcal, savory drinks, stouts/lagers/wheats/sour beers, vinegar, tart/sour items, chocolate, fresh vegetables and fruits, red meat
- Dislikes: Ciders, sweet drinks, anything milky or creamy, chili powder, cumin, weirded out by textures, mayonnaise, saucy/wet food, cream-filled pastries, artificial fruit flavors, cooked fruits, frozen items (drinks or ice cream)
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Cheesecake (the more sweets, the better), anything mint, hazy IPAs and wheat beers (big beer fan), tofu and most Impossible dishes, mushrooms
- Dislikes: Wine (only likes a few dry ones), cream ales and stouts/porters, super sweet cocktails, floral flavors (lavender, rose), anything almond-flavored, things that are too spicy, olives, meat and seafood (see below)
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian (personal choice)
Photos & Reviews
Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread
Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon, and House-made Whipped Honey Butter.
Special Diets: Gluten-Friendly
Shannon: Expected to like it more with all of the delicious ingredients listed. Kind of plain.
Heather: Sweet and tasty. Good spoon bread with strong honey flavors.
Felicia: Love this. The bread is moist and has a strong but pleasant corn flavor with kernels of corn mixed in. The jalapeño flavor doesn’t come through and the honey is light so it isn’t too sweet.
Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread
Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables, and Purple Haze Lavender Goat Cheese.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: The mustard taste comes through strong and the goat cheese lingers. Delicious.
Heather: Delicious – and a good size portion. Great for sharing!
Felicia: Absolutely LOVED this. The flatbread is soft with a nice little crisp that holds up well. All the toppings go together well. It’s slightly sweet and slightly savory. Yum yum yum.
Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake
Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey, and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Honey in various forms and textures. Enjoyed this light dessert.
Heather: Delicious. Loved it. Light and fresh.
Felicia: Delicious. The cheesecake is a solid cheesecake and all of the various honey components are good and add to it. Slight orange flavor.
Allyson: As a huge cheesecake fan, I thought this is ok, not bad, but just ok. I’ve had better cheesecake at festivals.
Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper
A Honey-Peach Freeze served in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (limit 2 per guest).
Made with Alcohol?: No
Shannon: The peach flavor is delicious and the souvenir cup is adorable.
Heather: Very peachy. Would be good as a dessert – but it is over the top sweet.
Felicia: The Spike the Bee sipper is adorable and the only reason to get this. The drink only faintly tastes of peach and the peach flavor that is there is artificial. It’s also very creamy and thick and so sweet.
Allyson: This is a good non-alcohol option. Almost tastes like a milkshake. But only pay the price if you want the sipper (which is super cute).
B. Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead
This New Wave Lemonade Mead is made by B. Nektar in Ferndale, Michigan.
Price: $5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.)
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Great combo of sweet honey and sour lemon. Light and refreshing.
Heather: Light and refreshing mead with hints of citrus. But – be warned, it is on the sweet side.
Felicia: Another super sweet drink that isn’t great. Just a slight lemonade flavor but if you don’t like mead, probably won’t like this.
Allyson: I really liked this. It has a sourness to it but not too much. It’s pretty refreshing too.
Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine
This Orange Blossom Honey Wine is developed by Florida Orange Groves Winery in St. Petersburg, Florida. It’s served in a glass/bottle.
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Light but maybe too light on flavors.
Heather: Very sweet….but would be good as a dessert wine.
Felicia: Very sweet and the orange flavor is pretty faint. Not a fan.
Allyson: Way too sweet and kind of tastes like medicine.
Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
A Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka.
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Whew. Heavy on the vodka. Overpowering. The non-alcoholic option is way better.
Heather: Doesn’t taste anything like the non “Spiked” version. I don’t usually say this – but it has TOO much vodka.
Felicia: Tastes like medicine. So sweet and awful flavor. Would give it a 0 if I could.
Allyson: Uh… talk about straight alcohol. WOW. It is potent. Not for me.
2022 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor and outdoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- Cider House (Near U.K. pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Epcot Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2022
- Best Values at Flower & Garden
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden
- Best Gluten-Friendly Options at Flower & Garden
- Popular Flower & Garden Items That Really Aren’t Good
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced