Today we’re chatting with Jen Lefforge on all things Disney Vacation Club. Jen breaks down the ins and outs of DVC, who may benefit from owning a piece of the magic, as well as who DVC is *not* for.
There is much more info included in the audio, so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation, and then head over to Jen’s YouTube channel for even more of a deep dive on DVC.
Links for this episode:
Leave me a message
Please use the SpeakPipe link below to leave us a message.
- For trip report submissions please include your first name, location, and trip info.
- For Quick Tips please include your name and your quick tip.
You can do this using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
Follow on social media
- New Disney Vacation Club Villas Replacing Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show At Polynesian
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- Don’t Miss Small World Vacations’ New Year’s 2022 Walt Disney World Offer
- Minnie Vans Return To Disney World On June 29
- EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Strategy & Thoughts – PREP315 - July 29, 2022
- How Much Does MagicBand+ Cost? Everything You Need To Know (Now Available!) - July 28, 2022
- My July Food & Wine Trip Updates – PREP314 - July 21, 2022