Calling all Walt Disney World Annual Passholders! Disney Springs is hosting “Passholder Holiday Weekend” from Saturday, Dec. 7 through Sunday, Dec. 8.
This is a special event for Passholders that includes exclusive opportunities, like:
Early Access To:
- The Christmas Tree Trail – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Santa’s Chalet – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- World of Disney – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas Store – 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. (can also receive 2 complimentary elements of personalization with the purchase of an ornament only from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
- The Daily Poutine – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (breakfast poutine will be available for purchase)
Limited-Time Discounts At:
- The Ganachery – Complimentary Passholder mini ganache with the purchase of 6 or more mini ganache
- Amorette’s Patisserie – Passholder-exclusive Sunset on Mile Marker 0: a Key Lime Tart available for purchase
- Disney’s PhotoPass Studio – Exclusive AP photo backdrops
- AristoCrêpes – Complimentary Ralph’s Family Challenge Trophy when you order any bubble waffle (while supplies last)
- STK Orlando – One complimentary lil brg’s (at bar only)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Kiosk at Disney Springs Marketplace – Complimentary fountain drink with purchase of any baked good
- Wine Bar George – BOGO wine on tap – your choice of red, white or rosé at a maximum of $9 per glass (not valid at The Basket; valid in the dining room with a food purchase)
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – 50% off specialty sundaes
- Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace – 20% off food and beverages (excluding alcohol)
Dining Discounts At:
- 25% off food and nonalcoholic beverages for lunch and dinner at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish
- 15% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at Frontera Cocina only at Disney Springs (one coupon per table; one time use only; not valid at the express window; additional restrictions may apply; ask your server for details.)
- 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at: YeSake Kiosk, Sprinkles, D-Luxe Burger, The Ganachery, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, The Daily Poutine, Amorette’s Patisserie
Annual Passholders attending the early access opportunities should park in the Lime Garage and should remember to bring their AP card in order to take advantage of the Passholder Holiday Weekend.
- Exclusive Annual Passholder Offerings Coming To Animal Kingdom
- Disney World Offers Passholders Discounted Water Park Tickets & New Magnet
- Wolfgang Puck Express At Disney Springs Has Permanently Closed
- Exclusive Annual Passholder Pop-Up Shop Coming To Epcot For Limited Time
- Disney Springs Announces New Weekday Deal For 20 Dining Locations