Calling all Walt Disney World Annual Passholders! Disney Springs is hosting “Passholder Holiday Weekend” from Saturday, Dec. 7 through Sunday, Dec. 8.
This is a special event for Passholders that includes exclusive opportunities, like:
Early Access To:
- The Christmas Tree Trail – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Santa’s Chalet – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- World of Disney – 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas Store – 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. (can also receive 2 complimentary elements of personalization with the purchase of an ornament only from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.)
- The Daily Poutine – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (breakfast poutine will be available for purchase)
Limited-Time Discounts At:
- The Ganachery – Complimentary Passholder mini ganache with the purchase of 6 or more mini ganache
- Amorette’s Patisserie – Passholder-exclusive Sunset on Mile Marker 0: a Key Lime Tart available for purchase
- Disney’s PhotoPass Studio – Exclusive AP photo backdrops
- AristoCrêpes – Complimentary Ralph’s Family Challenge Trophy when you order any bubble waffle (while supplies last)
- STK Orlando – One complimentary lil brg’s (at bar only)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Kiosk at Disney Springs Marketplace – Complimentary fountain drink with purchase of any baked good
- Wine Bar George – BOGO wine on tap – your choice of red, white or rosé at a maximum of $9 per glass (not valid at The Basket; valid in the dining room with a food purchase)
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – 50% off specialty sundaes
- Wolfgang Puck Express at Disney Springs Marketplace – 20% off food and beverages (excluding alcohol)
Dining Discounts At:
- 25% off food and nonalcoholic beverages for lunch and dinner at Terralina Crafted Italian and Paddlefish
- 15% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at Frontera Cocina only at Disney Springs (one coupon per table; one time use only; not valid at the express window; additional restrictions may apply; ask your server for details.)
- 10% off food and nonalcoholic beverages at: YeSake Kiosk, Sprinkles, D-Luxe Burger, The Ganachery, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, The Daily Poutine, Amorette’s Patisserie
Annual Passholders attending the early access opportunities should park in the Lime Garage and should remember to bring their AP card in order to take advantage of the Passholder Holiday Weekend.
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders
- 2022 Swan & Dolphin Offer Now Available For Florida Residents & Annual Passholders
- New Early 2023 Disney World Resort Hotel Discount Available For Passholders
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Special 2023 Disney World Rates & Tickets Available For U.S. Military Members
Latest posts by Allyson Koerner (see all)
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023
- 14 Tips for Riding Tron Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom - March 13, 2023