These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group, special version of the podcast, meet-and-greets, and early access to special trips.
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/info from this episode
Private Adventures by Disney Southern Escape group (less than 10 spots available)
Ready to take an adventure with Heather and me?
Disneyland Resort and Southern California Escape
Includes visits to Walt Disney Imagineering, Walt Disney Studios, Disneyland® Resort
Dates: April 15-18, 2021
This trip includes: 4 days, 6 meals, 9 sites
4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
Walt Disney Imagineering, Walt Disney Studios, Disneyland Resort
Minimum Age: 4
Suggested Age: 5+
FLIGHT INFORMATION – Transportation provided from one of the following airports. (flight cost is not included)
• Arrive: John Wayne Airport (SNA) OR Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) OR Long Beach Airport (LGB)
• Return: Port of San Diego OR Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) OR John Wayne Airport (SNA) OR Long Beach Airport (LGB)
• 2 Breakfasts
• 1 Lunch
• 3 Dinners
Walt Disney Imagineering Tour
See how Disney’s Imagineers create the magic at Disney theme parks and resorts.
Walt Disney’s Disneyland Apartment
Enjoy an exclusive visit to Walt’s private apartment overlooking Main Street, U.S.A.
The Walt Disney Studios Private Tour
Get a guided tour of the famed studio where some of Disney’s classic films were made.
VIP Visit to Disneyland Resort Theme Parks
Enjoy a 4-Day Park Hopper® Ticket and special access to the iconic theme parks.
Disney Archives Visit
See a treasure trove of props and costumes from your favorite Disney films.
Tam O’Shanter Restaurant
Dine at this Los Angeles classic that opened in 1922 and was a favorite hangout of Walt Disney.
World of Color Reserved Viewing
Watch in wonder as Disney Characters come to life in this watery nighttime spectacular.
Deposit due for booking is 10% of the fare with final payment due 127 days prior to the adventure.
Deposits are refundable up until 14 days after the deposit is made. Initial deposit due by April 20, but spots will be filled on first come, first serve basis.
Contact [email protected] for more info (including pricing) and to book.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- New Disney World Resort Offer Available For Disney Visa Cardmembers
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022
- Gideon’s Bakehouse Origin Story – PREP320 - August 30, 2022
- Is the 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party worth it? (Review & Strategy) - August 23, 2022