Yet another Walt Disney World Resort hotel is set to reopen this summer. It was announced on April 23 that Disney’s BoardWalk Inn will finally reopen on July 2, 2021.
Oh, there’s more good news? Yes, there is. You can also start making reservations for the Deluxe Resort hotel for arrivals starting July 2.
Alongside the BoardWalk, these are the other current hotels with reopening dates that are also available to make reservations. They include:
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort: May 30
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: June 6
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Late July 2021 (this resort is also currently under an extensive refurbishment and will also debut new Moana-themed rooms upon reopening)
There are still several hotels on property that remain closed and don’t even have reopening dates yet. They are:
- All-Star Music & All-Star Sports
- Port Orleans Resort — French Quarter & Port Orleans Resort — Riverside
- Animal Kingdom Lodge & Animal Kingdom Villas — Jambo House (only available to book through the DVC website or if you rent points)
We will of course keep you updated whenever reopening dates are announced and reservations open for these resorts.
Until then, be sure to check out our post on what is currently open at Disney World resorts, including dining and transportation.
If you’re interested in visiting Disney World anytime soon but want help planning, be sure to contact an expert travel professional at Small World Vacations.
- Reopening Dates Announced For Port Orleans Resorts, All-Star Music & Sports
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort Is Set To Reopen In February 2021
- Reopening Dates Set For Beach Club, Wilderness Lodge, & All-Star Movies
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Will Reopen In Summer 2021
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours - July 30, 2021
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 29, 2021
- Disney World & Disneyland Guests Must Once Again Wear Masks Indoors - July 28, 2021