There are some questions that seem to come up over and over again and today I’m discussing my answers to questions about things like when to book Disney World trips, how to get discounts, what things are worth it for most people + other questions that frequently come up.
I also have a quick tip of the day about how to get a good spot in a line that grows as soon as the parks open.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Frequently asked questions
- When should I book my trip? My advice is usually to book ASAP. Discounts can be applied later if/when they are released and you can make payments after making an initial deposit on your vacation package.
- How can I get Free Dining? Usually just offered in the fall. If/when it’s announced, you should call ASAP to get the promotion. You might want to use a good Disney agent to make sure you get the discounts as soon as they are released.
- Is _____ worth it? Things that are worth it for most people: Preferred Rooms at Value and Moderate Resorts, Memory Maker, the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party and taking taxis.
- What age should I take my child to Disney World? For people that want to take 1 trip with their child, 8-years-old is my favorite age.
- When should I go to Disney World? – I have a chart of the best times to go that’s a good reference.
Quick tip of the day
People who want to try to get in the line to sign up for Jedi Training Academy can get a jump start on the line by having an 8:00 a.m. breakfast reservation at Hollywood and Vine in Hollywood Studios.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Do you have questions about anything else that you’d like to ask? Feel free to post them in the comments.