Today, I have a different kind of first-timer trip report because this one comes from a Disneyland pro who just returned from her Disney World trip with her family.
I also have a quick tip of the day about scheduling a wake-up call in your Disney World resort room.
So much has changed since we first brought you this podcast, including the addition of an entire section on the site dedicated to Disneyland.
We have tons of pages and resources to help you plan the perfect Disneyland vacation.
Get started with our Complete Guide to Disneyland (with comparisons to Walt Disney World).
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Quick tip of the day
When you’re staying on-site, you can get a wake up call from a character. Put the phone on speakerphone to allow everybody to hear it. Currently, the character that calls is Olaf.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
- Disney Reveals The Final Jungle Cruise Scene Still Has Ties To Trader Sam
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Will Reopen On June 15
- Disneyland Confirms Rise of the Resistance Will Use Virtual Queue System
- Jungle Cruise Will Be Revamped At Both Walt Disney World & Disneyland
- Disneyland Will Reopen On April 30
- The ultimate Disney packing list (Word, PDF and Google Docs formats) - May 4, 2021
- Comparing pickup options from Orlando airport to Disney World - May 3, 2021
- Disney Wish Sets Sail June 9, 2022 & More Details Announced - April 29, 2021