Today, I have a list of 10 things most first-time visitors to Disney World don't know before their trips, including some info to help explain each of these things.
I also have a quick tip about how to know when to book the flights for your trip, especially since prices have gone up the last couple of years so it's hard to know when you're getting a good deal.
These are notes from this episode. There's much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
In this article
Link to previous post
10 things most first-timers don't know
- How big Disney World is
- How long transportation takes
- There's no gum sold at Disney World
- Hidden Mickeys are everywhere - HiddenMickeyGuy.com provides info on that
- You can trade pins - this post has great tips on how that works
- Disney has a free My Disney Experience app
- Adults can ride, even if kids don't want to - see my Rider Switch article for more details
- You can book your trip even before discounts are announced and apply the discount later
- 3 of the 4 parks open early and you should arrive 30-45 minutes early to all parks
- You will most likely suffer withdrawals after your trip
Quick tip of the day
When searching for airfare, use Bing.com/travel to see if now is a good time to buy
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Did you learn anything or would you like to add to the list?
Please feel free to share them in the comments.