Although I like most things at Disney World, there are a few things I don’t like very much.
Today, I tell you about those 5 things which include resorts, rides and a restaurant.
I also have a quick tip of the day about something you should look for at Hollywood Studios.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
The 5 things I don’t like at Disney World
- The All-Star Resorts (Music, Sports and Movies). If the goal is to stay at the most affordable location on-site, Pop Century is usually a better option since it has its own buses to the parks that don’t share with other resorts.
- Primeval Whirl at Animal Kingdom. This ride is just not fun to us and with the relatively high height requirement of 48″ and the often long lines, it is just not worth it to me.
- Animal Kingdom’s afternoon Mickey’s Jammin’ Jungle Parade. Compared to the parades at Magic Kingdom, this one is just boring, long, repetitive and usually uncomfortably hot.
- Stitch’s Great Escape at Magic Kingdom. This attraction which involves strapping you down and then burping on you is the most disliked attraction at Disney World (just read the Yelp reviews to see for yourself).
- Dinner at Be Our Guest in Magic Kingdom. Although lunch at Be Our Guest is my favorite Quick Service meal, I don’t like dinner at Be Our Guest. It is the most difficult reservation to get and with inconsistent service and food plus the lack of character interaction at your table, I just don’t think it’s worth it.
Quick tip of the day
Look for the Singing in the Rain umbrella near the Lights, Motors, Action show at Hollywood Studios. If you stand on the pad underneath, it will usually make rain start to fall which makes for a fun photo op.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
So, what are you least favorite things at Disney World? Or are you heading out for your first trip and were surprised at some of the things I said?
I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments.