Today I’m chatting about why my family’s first Disney World trip wasn’t great and hoping you can learn from what I did wrong to hopefully avoid it on your trip.
I also discuss recent Disney World news items and have a quick tip for people who will be using Magical Express buses to get to their resorts.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Why my 1st Disney World trip wasn’t great
- The planning process stressed me out a lot
- My toddler son was difficult to deal with at home and on our trip
- I planned a lot of our dining away from where we were planning to be each day
- The Disney transportation system confused me and I wasn’t sure how we were supposed to get between certain places during our trip
The Tomorrowland movie will be in previews at Epcot beginning in mid-April. It will be shown in the theater where Captain EO has been since Michael Jackson’s death and could be a sign that they are ending Captain EO.
Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto is in soft openings this weekend and will be officially opening in mid-April at The Polynesian.
Quick tip of the day
People who will be using Magical Express buses to get to their Disney World resort and want a pic of the iconic Disney World sign should try to sit at the front. Learning how to use burst mode on your camera will help with taking pics while moving.
Have a quick tip of your own? Call it in at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Disney’s Magical Express & Extra Magic Hours Ending At Walt Disney World
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Will Open At Epcot In October 2021
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Disneyland Shares Details For Park Reservation System & Ticket Sales
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021