It’s time to start planning for the next round of runDisney races!
The Disney Parks Blog shared the 2022-2023 runDisney race schedule on Thursday, Dec. 16. Let’s take a look at the dates that you need to put on your calendar.
2022 Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend powered by AfterShokz
The Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend will be held on November 3-6, 2022.
2023 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend
The Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend is scheduled for January 4-8, 2023.
2023 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by CORKCICLE
You can expect the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend on February 23-26, 2023.
2023 runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend
Finally, there is the new runDisney Springtime Surprise Weekend, which is set for April 13-16, 2023.
The Springtime Surprise race is officially debuting at Walt Disney World on March 31-April 3, 2022 and replaces Star Wars Rival Run Weekend. As you can see, it will be back in 2023 instead of the popular Star Wars-themed race weekend.
It’s also important to note that runDisney virtual events are also returning for the 2022-2023 race season.
That’s all of the information released right now. But, stay tuned for more news, including registration dates, pricing, and more on upcoming runDisney events.
- Character Sightings Are Coming To Genie+ At Walt Disney World
- Where You Can Hug Characters Again at Disney World
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland - January 12, 2023