We recently learned that Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is set to open in spring 2022. Well, we also now know how much the 2-night adventure is going to cost.
On Aug. 4, Disney released more details about the all-immersive voyage guests will take, including pricing, cabin features, a sample itinerary, and so much more.
Remember, this isn’t your standard Walt Disney World Resort hotel. It’s more of an experience that functions similar to a cruise.
There’s a lot to discuss, so let’s get to it!
Every vacation package includes the following:
- A 2-night stay in a cabin or suite
- Valet parking
- Meals (excluding alcoholic and speciality beverages)
- Entry to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, along with the rest of Hollywood Studios
- Quick Service meal at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo or other select locations at the park (meal includes one entree, one non-alcoholic beverage, or, if 21 or over, one alcoholic beverage where available, or for guests ages 3 to 9, one combo meal from the children’s menu to be used in the theme park only)
- Exclusive Galactic Starcruiser databand (aka MagicBand)
- Opportunity to live your Star Wars story through exclusive experiences, missions, and activities
Below is a sample itinerary (click to view larger and zoom in).
Take note that on Day 2 during your excursion to Batuu, guests will be able to ride Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance between 8:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run from 10 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
How much does this type of experience cost? Well, it’s not cheap, that’s for sure.
Here is a sample of the standard cabin rates for voyage departure dates most weeknights from Aug. 20, 2022 to Sept. 17, 2022.
- 2 guests per cabin: $1,209 per guest per night, or $4,809 voyage total
- 3 guests per cabin (2 adults, 1 child): $899 per guest per night, or $5,299 voyage total
- 4 guests per cabin (3 adults, 1 child): $749 per guest per night, or $5,999 voyage total
The cost of your voyage varies based on several factors: your party size, voyage dates, and the cabin or suite you book.
There are three different cabins to choose from that range in features and style (one standard cabin and two suites).
They are as follows:
This sleeps 4 to 5 passengers. There is a queen bed, 2 bunk beds (for one adult each), and a wall pull-down bed for one adult (if sleeping 5).
In addition to a pullout table and TV, there’s one window “with a view out into space.”
Galaxy Class Suite (1 Bedroom)
You can sleep 4 passengers in this suite. There’s one queen bed and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each.
This has all of the same amenities as a Standard Cabin, plus a double vanity bathroom, bar area, and 2 windows with “views out into space” and “a few extra Star Wars surprises.”
Grand Captain Suite (2 Bedroom)
This suite can sleep 8 passengers. There are 2 queen beds, 2 bunk beds (for one adult each), and 2 wall pull-down beds for one adult each.
There’s also a living space, same features as the Standard Cabins, a double vanity bathroom, a second bathroom with a single vanity, a bar area, and 3 windows with “views out into space” and “a few extra Star Wars surprises.”
There are many more details about this experience, which you can check out via the official Galactic Starcruiser page on the Disney World website.
We’ll also be updating our Galactic Starcruiser page with the latest details, so be sure to keep an eye on that.
Booking dates haven’t been announced, but we’ll be sure to let you know as soon as you can make reservations.
And if you need help when it comes to planning, an expert travel planning professional at Small World Vacations can help.
- 12 Things You Need To Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholder 2022 Holiday Room Discount Now Available
- 2022 Disney+ Subscriber Holiday Offer Announced For Walt Disney World Resort
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023