Here is another update to the upcoming return of Walt Disney World park hopping. Park Hopper Hours have been added to the WDW calendar on the website for 2021.
The official WDW website also noted that in addition to the website guests “soon will be able to check the My Disney Experience app for the most up-to-date Park Hopper hours, as they could start earlier at a later date, depending on the day and park.”
Remember, the Park Hopper option officially returns beginning Jan. 1, 2021, which is also when the Park Hopper Hours are first listed on the calendar.
When park hopping returns, there are some changes to take note of, including:
- Those who purchased a ticket or annual pass with Park Hopper benefits will be able to visit more than one park per day beginning Jan. 1, 2021.
- You have to make a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first park you plan to visit and enter that first park prior to visiting another.
- At this time, a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- As noted above, there are also specific Park Hopper Hours during which the option will be available. Currently, Park Hopper Hours will start at 2 p.m. each day and end at the park’s scheduled close time.
Now, just because the Park Hopper option is returning doesn’t mean everyone is guaranteed entry into a second park. As Disney noted in November, “Please note that the ability to visit another park will be subject to the park’s capacity limitations.”
And, keep in mind that if you visit Hollywood Studios after you visit your first park, you cannot join the virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
There’s definitely a lot to keep in mind when it comes to park hopping, but we’ll be sure to keep you up to date on any and all changes.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- 2023 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Food (exclusive treats, dining options) - November 10, 2023
- Where to find the Characters at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party - November 10, 2023
- Gingerbread houses at Disney World for Christmas 2023 (plus resort trees and other decor) - November 3, 2023