Here is another update to the upcoming return of Walt Disney World park hopping. Park Hopper Hours have been added to the WDW calendar on the website for 2021.
The official WDW website also noted that in addition to the website guests “soon will be able to check the My Disney Experience app for the most up-to-date Park Hopper hours, as they could start earlier at a later date, depending on the day and park.”
Remember, the Park Hopper option officially returns beginning Jan. 1, 2021, which is also when the Park Hopper Hours are first listed on the calendar.
When park hopping returns, there are some changes to take note of, including:
- Those who purchased a ticket or annual pass with Park Hopper benefits will be able to visit more than one park per day beginning Jan. 1, 2021.
- You have to make a Disney Park Pass reservation for the first park you plan to visit and enter that first park prior to visiting another.
- At this time, a park reservation is not required after the first park, however, reservation requirements are subject to change.
- As noted above, there are also specific Park Hopper Hours during which the option will be available. Currently, Park Hopper Hours will start at 2 p.m. each day and end at the park’s scheduled close time.
Now, just because the Park Hopper option is returning doesn’t mean everyone is guaranteed entry into a second park. As Disney noted in November, “Please note that the ability to visit another park will be subject to the park’s capacity limitations.”
And, keep in mind that if you visit Hollywood Studios after you visit your first park, you cannot join the virtual queue for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
There’s definitely a lot to keep in mind when it comes to park hopping, but we’ll be sure to keep you up to date on any and all changes.
- Walt Disney World Park Hopper Option Returns In January 2021
- Park-to-Park Transportation Set To Resume In 2021 At Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Releases Date-Based, Multi-Day Ticket Update
- Blizzard Beach Set To Reopen At Walt Disney World In March 2021
- Blizzard Beach Tickets Are On Sale, Plus Mask Requirements Announced