We recently ate and drank everything at Food and Wine Festival. Here’s how it went (and our advice for people planning)…
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Links mentioned in this episode
- Overall guide to Food & Wine Festival (includes the map and data)
- Our 7 favorite booths
Want to be a trip report guest?
Please use the SpeakPipe link below to say your first name, location, trip info, and leave us a message.
You can do that using your computer or phone on the SpeakPipe site.
- 2023 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Dates Announced
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced
Latest posts by Shannon Albert (see all)
- Erin C.’s trip with two little ones to Disney World– PREP 358 - May 23, 2023
- What is the best way to get from MCO to WDW? - May 16, 2023
- Competing at The Summit and a Disney World vacation with Misty O – PREP 357 - May 16, 2023