Hear all about Lisa’s Disney World trip that included driving in an RV and staying at Ft. Wilderness.
I also have a quick tip if you’re traveling with a group that might be apart in the parks sometimes.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Links/notes mentioned in this episode
Quick tip of the day
Emailed from Sherry M.:
“If your group splits up and you are planning a spot to meet back up, pick a spot that is air conditioned! Waiting in the hot sun can really take it out of you.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Dessert Parties & Dining Packages Return To Disney World For The 50th
- Woody’s Lunch Box & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World
- When & How To Buy Disney Very Merriest After Hours Tickets
- Disney World Asks Guests To Reschedule If They Can’t Wear Masks Properly
- Disney MagicMobile Is Now Available For Select Disney World Guests
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021