As Hurricane Irma heads toward the caribbean islands and Florida, let’s chat about what to do if you find yourself thinking about Disney World hurricanes.
I also have a quick tip to help you find dining reservations during your trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Leave me a message
Want to be considered for a first-timer trip report? Please leave me a SpeakPipe message with your name, trip dates, resort, and who is in your group.
You can do that using your computer or phone at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo.
Info on Disney World hurricanes
- Advice for people to plan for Disney World hurricanes
- National Hurricane Center current info
- Disney World hurricanes policy
- People who are at Disney World during a hurricane can expect anything from outdoor attractions being closed to parks being closed with required sheltering at resorts.
Quick tip of the day
Listener Lori emailed this tip:
“I was trying to book an early morning reservation for three at Garden Grill, and wasn’t happy with the times available. I increased the number of guests from three to five and did the search again and found that more (earlier) times opened up. I booked the breakfast for five, then went back in the reservation later and edited back to three guests. So my tip is, if you aren’t finding the restaurant availability you want, try increasing the number of guests and more reservations may appear.”
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you’re used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)
- Subscribe in iTunes (and please leave a review!)
- Subscribe in Google Play
- Subscribe to the feed
- Listen on Stitcher
- Disney Park Pass System Extended Through Early January 2023
- Blizzard Beach Set To Reopen At Walt Disney World In March 2021
- Disney World Asks Guests To Reschedule If They Can’t Wear Masks Properly
- New Virtual Queue Process Announced For Rise of the Resistance
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November