The Halloween and Christmas parties at Magic Kingdom are extremely popular, but you may be having a tough time trying to decide just which one you’re going to pick to attend.
But, what if you didn’t have to choose?
What if you could see both Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) AND Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) plus the Food & Wine festival over at Epcot all on the same trip?
How to see both Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in 1 trip
The key to seeing both in 1 trip is to be there for the very last Halloween party and the very first Christmas party.
Amazingly, there is generally only about a 1-week turnaround for the Cast Members to switch out all indications of fall with Magic Kingdom’s iconic Christmas decorations.
So – if you have a trip that lasts a little over a week, you’ll often be able to hit up *both* parties.
In 2023, you’d need to attend the last Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party on November 1 and the very first Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, which should be around November 7 (2023 Christmas Party dates have not yet been released).
The rest of the parks (and resorts) will start their transformations to Christmas around this time, too, however, Magic Kingdom is generally done first.
- 2023 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Dates Announced
- Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Tickets Go On Sale In June, Plus More Disneyland Halloween Details
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- After Hours Coming to Epcot, H20 Glow Returning to Typhoon Lagoon
- Touring Animal Kingdom (without Genie+) - May 20, 2023
- Magic Kingdom Early Entry & Rope Drop (tips & strategy) - May 16, 2023
- When can I book a Disney World package for 2024? - May 8, 2023