The Halloween and Christmas parties at Magic Kingdom are extremely popular but you may be having a tough time trying to decide just which one you’re going to pick to attend.
But, what if you didn’t have to choose?
UPDATE: Disney After Hours Boo Bash replacing MNSSHP for 2021
Although we aren’t going to see the full Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party return for 2021, we will get to celebrate the spooky season at Magic Kingdom with the new Disney After Hours Boo Bash.
Much like the other popular After Hours and Disney Villain After Hours events that have previously been held at Magic Kingdom, the Boo Bash will also be a specially-ticketed event that will have all the most popular attractions open.
And, while it won’t have the amazing Boo to You Parade or fireworks, you will be able to see fun, Halloween-themed cavalcades and go trick or treating.
This event will be held select nights beginning in August. No word yet on ticket prices, however, Disney has said that on-site guests would have an early purchase window.
What about Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party?
You will also be able to celebrate the holidays with Mickey and friends.
Disney Very Merriest After Hours will be held on select nights from November 8 though December 21.
What if you could see both Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (MNSSHP) AND Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party (MVMCP) plus the Food & Wine festival over at Epcot all on the same trip?
The key is to be there for the very last Halloween party and the very first Christmas party. Amazingly, there is generally only about a weeks turnaround for the Cast Members to switch out all indications of fall with Magic Kingdom’s iconic Christmas decorations. So – if you have a trip that is lasting a week, you’ll be able to hit up both parties!
The rest of the parks (and resorts) will start their transformations to Christmas around this time, too, however, Magic Kingdom is generally done first.
- Halloween Is Returning To Magic Kingdom & Guests Can Wear Costumes
- WDW Announces 2020 Holiday Offerings & MVMCP Isn’t One Of Them
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours For Christmas Week & Extends Even More
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For The Holidays
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- How much does it cost to go to Disney World? (including example trips) - July 8, 2021
- Disneyland vs Disney World: Which One Should You Visit? - June 24, 2021
- Fireworks are back! Here’s what’s still closed. - June 18, 2021