There are lots of apps to choose from and today, I’ve got a list of some good ones that cover everything from weather to finances to dining at Disney World.
This show also includes my very first guest on the podcast – Stephanie of CapturingMagic.me and the Capturing Magic podcast.
At the end, I’ve also got a quick tip on helping your kids prep for your trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
The apps mentioned on this episode:
- RainAware – keep track of real-time weather conditions, iOS, $3.99
- Rain Alarm – silent alarm when rain is predicted, iOS and Android, free
- MyRadar – app showing current radar, iOS/Android/Windows, free
- Transportation Wizard – helps navigate around Disney World, iOS/Android, $2.99
- iCheckBal – keep track of expenses during your trip, iOS, $0.99
- Coin Presses – helps find coin press machines at Disney World, iOS, $0.99
- Capturing Magic – plan and capture photos during your trip, iOS, $3.99
- My Disney Experience – provides lots of info and functionality, including the ability to book dining and FastPass+ reservations, iOS/Android, free
- Disney World Magic Guide – lots of features, including a snack finder, iOS, $4.99
Recommended battery charger
Quick tip of the day
To help your kids prep for a trip, watch videos of Disney World attractions on YouTube.
Another option is to get the Birnbaum’s for Kids book which has pics and ratings for things like how scary the rides are.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns
- runDisney Returning To Disney World With In-Person Races Starting Fall 2021
- Disney’s Magical Express & Extra Magic Hours Ending At Walt Disney World
- New Paid FastPass System Coming To Disney World & Disneyland
- New 2021 Spring Into Magic Walt Disney World Offers Now Available
- Tom’s U.K. Disney Cruise to Nowhere – PREP288 - September 24, 2021
- Jessica’s surprise birthday trip for her son – PREP287 - September 17, 2021
- How to get from the Orlando airport to Disney World - September 9, 2021