Before you get too upset about Frozen Ever After being temporarily unavailable, the closure is only for a short while. To be exact, the ride will only be closed for a total of five days. Whew!
But, yes, the Frozen Ever After attraction at Epcot is closing for a brief refurbishment from Nov. 2 through Nov. 6, so plan accordingly.
The dark boat ride starring characters from the hit movie is one of the most popular attractions, and not just at Epcot, but also across Walt Disney World.
It usually has a pretty long line. When FastPass+ was available prior to the pandemic, it was hard to even snag one. And now that there is only a standby queue available, the line sometimes stretches all the way to the China pavilion.
It’s definitely a fan-favorite, so thankfully it’s only closed for a little bit.
Even though Frozen Ever After is closing for a short while, there are still several ways to get your Frozen fix.
At Epcot, there is the Frozen Promenade cavalcade featuring Anna and Elsa as they stroll by and wave. The encounter is short, but still fun. (We have a guide on all of the cavalcades and where to see characters right now at WDW.)
There is also the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration show at Hollywood Studios, which returned to the park on Oct. 5. Guests get to sing along to songs from the movie and see Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff.
Be sure to also keep your eyes peeled for Frozen-themed treats, because you never know what you might find, especially at Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe in the Norway pavilion. Currently, the Quick Service spot is only open on the weekends.
Seeing as the holiday season officially kicks off at WDW beginning Nov. 6 (it runs through Dec. 30), it doesn’t hurt to freshen up the popular ride in the Norway pavilion just in time for the joyous time of year.
Epcot’s holiday offerings begin on Nov. 27 with this year’s modified Festival of the Holidays, which understandably excludes the Candlelight Processional. But, there will still be plenty of kitchens to enjoy, along with performances from JOYFUL! and Voices of Liberty.
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022
- Expedition Everest Reopening In April, Will Be Added To Genie+
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure At Epcot Dropping Virtual Queue In January
- Full 2021 Candlelight Processional Narrator List & Epcot Holiday Performers Released
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- 2022 Holiday Offer Available For Disneyland Resort Hotels - September 27, 2022
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023 - September 27, 2022